Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS

I know alot of you will be shopping for the deals this weekend. Good luck and have some fun too. You might even run into me streaking from store to store for a couple of the good deals. I do want to advise you to study the ads closely. Often times that really good deal on a TV is for a TV that doesn't have all of the latest features or isn't as high a quality. The stores have this down to a science. For example. I'm hearing that Walmart is offering a Wii system at a bargain basement price but Best Buy has the higher quality Wii system with more controllers and an additional game for just a few dollars more! So don't go soley on price - study the features!

The bargain that I want to grab is at Target. It is a Oral B Professional Care Toothbrush for $34.99 and there is a coupon for $10 OFF in the 11/14/10 Red Plum circular which will make the toothbrush just $24.99. This is a really good price and my rechargeable toothbrush is getting quite old.

And remember, there is a coupon for most everything. Just Google the item and you never know what will pop up. Money staying in your pocket!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment