Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Keebler


I found this at Econo Foods on Tuesday. It's from Kellogg's & Keebler and is packed full of coupons for crackers, worcestershire sauce, juice coctail, tuna and MORE. Worth grabbing one and looking carefully through it for some great coupons as we ease into the holiday season. NOTE the $3.00 coupon on any one Tag book over $9.00. These are a hot item for this holiday season and I bet you could stack it with a Target coupon to get a TAG BOOK really cheap!
I also note the SAVE $10.00 when you buy any 10 participating products coupons near the back of the booklet. Hit the right sale at Cub Foods and you'll save a boatload. I think this offer is worth stocking up, if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment