Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Friday, July 16, 2010

Dress Barn


I have a Dress Barn charge card and get sale mailings. The latest mailing includes a great 25% off items that are already reduced 50% or more when you use your dressbarn credit card or 20% off when you use any other form of payment.
Now's the time to scour those Dress Barn clearance racks! There is always a good buy in there and add this great coupon to it to get 75% off or MORE!
The way I handle my Dress Barn charge card is to sign up for it and get an immediate percentage off my purchase. Next write a check for the amount of the charge and give it to the cashier. This way you get notified on all of the discounts but have no bill coming in the mail because you pay it off instantly. I sometimes do this at J.C. Penney and it can be done at Kohl's also. It does take a strong will to pay instantly but it is worth it to get all of the discounts.
It all adds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment