Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Friday, July 16, 2010

This week at Walgreens - July 13 Shopping



Since I've been so busy with my real job I didn't have too much time to scour Walgreens this week but did have a $3.00 Register Reward that was expiring so ran in quick to use it on Tuesday. In the school supply area I spotted this 4-pack box of my favorite style of envelopes. The peel N Stick style. They were regularly priced at $5.00 clearance priced for $2.50 for the 4-pack. (That's $.01 per envelope! Who can beat that price?) I quickly grabbed that and then spotted the Scotch brand "donut" tape for $1.14 and remembered that I had a coupon for $.50 off this item. So I paid $.14 Out Of Pocket before tax which was $.25. The hilarious thing about owing the store $.39 was that I had no cash and had to pay the $.39 with my debit card! Oh boy am I frugal or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment