Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cub Foods SUPER DEAL!


I have no use for this deal so if you want it stop by my desk the COUPONS FOR THIS DEAL will be on the corner of my desk. I don't need to be at my desk for you to take one. I'm just happy if someone wants to get this FABULOUS DEAL.
Cub Foods has Kellogg's cereal on sale for $2.99 this week and if you purchase 3 you INSTANTLY get a FREE GALLON OF MILK! To make the deal even sweeter I have coupons (2 sets) to get $2.00 OF FRESH FRUIT FREE when you purchase 2 Kellogg's cereals AND A $1.00 OFF COUPONS WHEN YOU PURCHASE 3 BOXES OF CEREAL!
So for $7.97 you'll get 3 boxes of cereal, 1 gallon of milk, and $2.00 worth of fresh fruit! AN UNBELIEVABLE BARGAIN!
It all adds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment