Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lamperts - a forgotton store for me


Now here's a store that I usually miss when searching for good deals - LAMPERTS! I hope you all received the circular in this week's shopper, especially if you are in the home improvement mode. There are an array of coupons depending on the size of your purchase. Wow! $50 off a purchase of $200, $10 off a purchase of $50, and $5 off a purchase of $25. Those are rock'n good coupons. On the cover of the circular is also a great coupon for FREE Windshield Washer Fluid - Yay, I LOVE FREE! When you stop in the store make sure and bring your entry blank to with a $1,000 shopping giveaway. It says it is for a LOCAL WINNER so that increases your odds TREMENDOUSLY! Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment