Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Sunday, January 9, 2011

Disappointed in EconFoods in Northfield


Okay, I don't usually bash any business but this one really bugs me so I thought I'd post about it. I received this catalina coupon for a FREE Sierra Mist Natural 2-Liter which is ONLY usable at EconoFoods about a week before Christmas. I've looked on EconoFoods in Northfield's shelves several times and never found it. On Friday the distributer for Pepsi products, which this is, was filling the shelves so I asked him about it. He said that this store had NEVER offered this product on its shelves! Ha! Issuing coupons that cannot be redeemed is terrible in my book. The distributor fellow said that he would be talking with management about this. We'll see if Sierra Mist Natural appears on the shelves in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment