Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Monday, December 6, 2010

$5.00 Coupons on Hasbro Games


I absolutely love this and I hope that you all got these coupons in this weekends Smart Source circular (12/5). $5.00 coupons off of select Hasbro games!
You should be able to get the Hungry Hungry Hippos travel game for FREE AT TARGET.
You should be able to get the U-Build Battleship for $4.99 at Target.
You should be able to get the Pickureka card game for FREE AT WALMART.
Put these coupons in your pocket if any of these games are on your BUY list - Elefun, Gator Golf, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Pop goes Froggio, Bop It Bounce, Sorry Spin, Twister Hoopla, U-Build Battleship, Funglish, Cranium Scribblish, Scrabble Flash, Pictureka, Electronic Catch Phrase, Taboo, The Game of Things, and Trivial Pursuit Bet You Know It.
P.S. I have an extra set of these and if you want them stop by my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment