Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Big Savings Day at Walgreens - December 1st


DECEMBER 1st ONLY! Get Shopping!
It's a fabulous day to shop Walgreens! Worth a special trip! It is "Walgreens Friends & Family Day." Everything is 15% off with one of these coupons and 20% off ALL Walgreens brand products. Yahoo! They do this a few times a year and it's well worth your time and Effort.
For example, I'll be going in today to do the buy 4 bags of M&Ms today. The deal is on the front cover of this week's ad. Buy 4 bags of M&Ms for $10 and get $5.00 in Register Rewards. I'll present my 15% off coupon first, then 2 $1.00 off coupons from the 11/14 Smartsource circular and I'll walk away with 4 bags of M&Ms and $5.00 of Register Rewards (they are temporarily calling it Jingle Cash) for just $1.50 after Register Rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment