Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Friday, May 7, 2010

Ace Hardware Has A Rewards Program


When I was on vacation a while ago most of my time was spent getting my yard ready for the summer. That included feeding my grass, trees and bushes. All of which requires me to purchase the products to do so. As I'm sure you are used to, I scanned the sale circulars and found that Ace Hardware had some really fantastic deals for what I needed. Before shopping I signed up for the Ace Rewards program which gives you points from your purchases. After shopping I sent in all of my rebates which totals $22.00 which should come at any time in the mail. It will be a check and I'm not required to spend the rebate at Ace so I like their rebate program alot! Since then I have received 2 mailings. The first one was a ACE Rewards offer - buy ANYTHING from Ace and get 1,000 reward points. Even if I spend $1.00 I will get these points which will result in Ace sending me a check for $5.00! Now, last night I received a coupon for $5.00 off anything at Ace. So, I'll go on in to my friendly Ace Hardware store and buy something useful (I do need some Grab Grass Preventer) and use my $5.00 gift card. Then in a couple of weeks I'll get a check for $5.00 bucks! My next purchase could be almost FREE! Ace Rewards program ROCKS!
It all adds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment