Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Monday, May 17, 2010

Kraft Foods Freebies


Last Friday I received a goodie box from Kraft Foods. Can't remember what I did to get this fabulous box but I'm sure glad I did. It contained
3 Vanilla Caramel Latte's
3 Mini Packs of Wheat Thins
A coupon for FREE Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs
A coupon for FREE Bull's-Eye BBQ Sauce
and a rebate coupon.
The rebate coupon is good from 5/23/10 until 6/13/10 and if I buy $30 of Kraft products they will send me $10.
So here's the plan, I'll watch sales and coupons for Kraft products in the next few weeks and put together deals where the items total $30 but are much less after coupons. I'm guessing I should be able to put together a deal of 50% - 75% off. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment