Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FREE Cami from Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant is giving away FREE Cami's in honor of Mother's Day with coupon. The deal is good until May 10th. I have two of the coupons and would be willing to give someone one of the coupons. If you're planning a shopping trip in the next few days why not grab this cami for yourself, mom, sister or sister in-law?
Lane Bryant usually does the FREE panties coupon deal several times per year so this cami deal is a little extraordinary. It's kind of like the FREE panties deals that Victoria's Secret does every 6 weeks, or so. From the blogs I follow the ladies average 6-8 FREE panties per year from Victoria's Secret. Next time I'm at the mall I'll be signing up for the Victoria's Secret program!

No comments:

Post a Comment