Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Monday, April 12, 2010

Dryer Balls - Give'm a Try!

On my shopping trip to Aldi this weekend I got strawberries for $1.18 pound! Yum! They are the best tasting strawberries that I've gotten in a few years. Absolutely fabulous! Again, all of their fresh fruit and vegetables looked great. Remember that Aldi's is a "cash only" store and you have to bring your own bags.

I also spotting a sale on Dryer Balls. They were 2 for $3.99. I had read about them and thought I would give them a try. (They are suppose to reduce wrinkles in your dryer and shorten the drying time considerably.) Well, I'm a believer now. They did a fabulous job and really did shorten the drying time. I highly recommend throwing a couple in your dryer! Score!

Oh, yea! I sold those cake pans over the weekend. Bargain Hunters IS really a great way to sell stuff that you don't need anymore for FREE. I'm going to list my front door shutters later this week - they don't fit on my house anymore with my new siding - they are about an inch and a half too wide. So I might as well try and get rid of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment