Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Take the "$20 Challenge"

The $20 Challenge is flying around the blogosphere right now so thought I'd share it with you. It is somewhat similar to me saving all of my found money, rebates, etc.. and putting it towards my long term bills. Which, by the way, I am proud to say that I paid off my credit card IN FULL last month and by the end of April I should be able to make a dent in a 2nd mortgage that I have after I buy some new pans. My hope is to have that bugger paid off before the end of the year.

The $20 Challenge is done with a partner such as a husband or wife, etc...

Each of you are given $20 and you have the rest of the year to grow that $20 by investing, selling items, making items to sell, etc.

The fun is beating the other person by how much you make.

Simple rules are:
You are able to sell personal items but will check with each other to make sure the other person doesn't mind what you are selling.
You can't borrow money to invest in another project if your current funds are all tied up in a current project.
If other issues pop up, sit down and talk about it and set more rules.

The challenge is to think outside the box and see if you can keep investing money in projects and make a larger return on your $20.

This sounds like a fun challenge and A MONEY MAKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment