Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Monday, June 28, 2010

FREE Paint this Week at MENARDS!


Menards is running the FREE paint offer again this week. Be sure to check it out if you have a painting project! Also, I noticed a FAB price ($.99) on garbage bags and I have purchased the Tuff Stuff Multi-Purpose Mats which are on sale for $.99. They are a GREAT mudroom type mat and cheap enough that you don't feel bad throwing it away when it gets damaged or stained.
They are also running a special 3-day 4th of July Sale and in that circular I noticed FREE after $10.00 purchase "Lifetime Caulk Twin Packs." Fall will be here before we know it and you'll need caulk to help seal up the house, AGAIN. It seems like every year a little bit of cauling is necessary. I also noticed a great price on their 10" hanging baskets - $3.88. That's a can't be beat price!

No comments:

Post a Comment