Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Friday, June 4, 2010

Use Your $10 off $10 at J.C. Penney's!

If you're a J.C. Penney cardholder you have probably received an instant money coupon in the mail for $10 off of $10, or more coupon good from June 6 thru June 20. Don't let it go to waste! Last time I received one of these I picked up 3 of the nice J.C. Penney bath towels for under $1.00 each after coupon!

One of my readers mentioned that they did the same thing last time this was offered. Their son is going to college this fall and she thought it was a great way to set their son up with some nice towels for college. Yahoo! Way to go Kathy!

I'm going after a few more towels with my coupon. What about you?

It all adds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment