Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Walgreens is Cool!


I have noticed that Walgreens has been issuing some high-value manufacturer coupons from the Catalina machine at checkout. Last Saturday I received a Duracell coupon for $4.00 off a pack of 8 or more batteries. Lo and behold in this week's Walgreens ad they have 8-packs of Duracell batteries on sale for $5.99 with a $1.00 Register Reward! Well, I went on in and snagged this pack of batteries for $99! Yahoo!!!
Yesterday's mail at home was also very fruitful! I received cigarette coupons AND a FREE full-sized Revlon lipstick from Walgreens for participating in their "Share Your Goal" promotion. It's even a fabulous color! I'm beginning to love checking my mailbox for all of the rebates and freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment