Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kohl's

I know that Kohl's seems to constantly have a sale going but at least once a month the sale is a little better than others. This is the weekend. Not only do they have the "Get $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 you spend" but they have the "15% off Everything" coupon going this weekend, too. Combine those and the sales should be terrific as they want to clear the shelves in preparation for the new school year & fall.

Did you know that there is a Kohl's in Owatonna? It's tucked sort of behind the Walmart Super Center and next to Lowe's. That's the store I go to because it isn't as busy because it's out of the metro but they still have the full selection. I always find fabulous deals that I don't find at the Rochester store at this store.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment