Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Monday, March 8, 2010

Fantastic Paint Sale at Menards

If you need to do some basic painting around the house Menards has a fantastic deal this week. A gallon of interior flat paint is FREE after $11.00 mail-in rebate. Satin is $2.00 after the rebate, and Semi-Gloss is $3.00 after rebate. WoW! The colors are limited to white, antique white or ceiling white for the flat but if you've got an area in your house that just needs painting this is a big bargain. Maybe an old piece of furniture needs painting?

On Saturday, I received my rebate coupon for the insulation I purchased at the end of January so it takes about 6 weeks to get your rebate coupon back. I've decided to use my rebate coupon towards a really top quality garden hose. I'm still using the ones I bought 16 years ago and they were the cheap ones that kink all of the time. They are such a hassle so now I'm going to get a good one! Will be keeping my eye out for a sale in the next 2 months. Wish me luck!

There are lots of other FREE items after rebate in the sale circular this week. A lot of my fellow bloggers pick up these items throughout the year and then put them into a basket and give them as graduation presents. This is a great way to start a young guy or gal out with some handy tools for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment