Giving myself a Raise without getting one!

Saving money and getting things cheap!



Friday, March 19, 2010

Great Freebies This Week!


My shopping list was non-existant this week but I did pick up some stuff that resulted in some great freebies:
Zippered Hooded Sweatshirt - not showing - $5.00
Masterpiece BBQ Sauce - .42
Masterpiece BBQ Sauce - .42
3 Old Spice Bodywash - FREE - donating to next week's All-Staff
Olay Body Wash - FREE - Received in the mail from Walmart
Colgate Tooth Paste - FREE
Bic Highlighter's - FREE
Bic Highlighter's - FREE
Total out of pocket - $5.84
Another good deal that I just discovered is the $10 of a purchase of $20 at Kmart. Haven't had time to study it but I'm hearing in the "blog" world that, after an additional $5.00 rebate and $5.00 coupon for my next purchases at Kmart, I should be able to get 2 Quilted Northern Toilet Papers and 1 Brawny 3-roll pack for .47. Yup, $.47 for all 3 items. That's a fabulous deal that I just can't pass up! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment